Friday, April 3, 2015

C is for Cat


Meow meow meow meow. 
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow meow!


I am proud to be have been raised by cats!

First was Thomas E.S. Pussycat the First
Then TESP the Second and the Third
Then Cleo
And Patra

The list goes on and on, but as anyone who has a pet as a child knows, they take care of you more than you take care of them!

It has been a long long Passover day, so instead of writing about cats, I will show you our dear ones...Inanna Queen of Heaven and Earth (known  familiarly as Nonnie) and William Butler Yeats (aka Willie.)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are still here and crowing about cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats have always been outside creatures in my family, only dogs were allowed inside. A cat inside the house still weirds me out a little :D But I like the fuzz.

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete